The Girl Behind the Camera...
Hello, my name is Cally. I am a Wedding & Lifestyle photographer. I started taking photographs for fun in middle school for a tech class. After, I became obsessed with taking photographs for any occasion. I did Digital Media in high school to further my knowledge in photography and video. I ended up going to college to further my education in the photography field. I received my Associates in Photography in the Spring of 2022!
I have enjoyed being able to work with so many people and bring so much laughter and joy to each session. So, don't be surprised that I throw a dad joke out during our session or show my really great fake laugh. I love to capture people in the moment(LOVE ME SOME CANDIDS!)! I'm so excited to capture these special moments just for everyone to enjoy and relive that very moment!
Another tidbit of information about me that are not photo or video related. I'm a Cheerleading Coach for my Alumni high school. I also work full-time during the day that has been a great addition to my life.
I was a gymnast from the time I was one till I was nine and then transferred to cheerleading for all star and instantly fell in love with the sport. I did all star from 2009-2020 season, but the season was cut short due to the pandemic. I started all star once again to fill in for an injured teammate for the 20-21 season. I finished off my career at the top competition, "Worlds". I participated in school cheerleading from middle school all the way through high school for sideline football and competition cheer. So I was busy all the time but I loved it.
6 quick facts about me:
- I love dogs! They love sitting with me while I edit and work at home.
- Iced coffee = a happy day, however sweet tea is my all time favorite beverage to have at any time of the day.
- I love going on adventures, either mini ones or even long distanced ones.
- I love hanging out with my family and friends when I'm not busy creating.
- My Spotify playlist consists a huge variety except rock and country music. Maybe some carrie underwood pops up here and there.
- "Calypso" came from my actual name, Calysta. Cally is just a nickname. So a shoutout to my mom for the business name!